CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The name of the ticket holder MUST match the name on the ticket. Photo identification may be required upon entry. All ticket holders present a valid ticket at the entry gate. Any discrepancies may result in cancellation of the ticket without refund.
2. The unauthorised re-selling of event tickets or offering for sale, transfer or attempted transfer for profit or commercial advantage is not permitted at any time. This includes any use of Event tickets for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes.
3. A change in personal circumstances or an incorrect purchase DO NOT qualify for a refund or exchange. The Organiser may consider such a refund at its own discretion. Tickets are purchased as non-refundable items except as required by law &/or specified by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to change the Event date or venue, and should it be necessary to do so, the Organiser will use all reasonable endeavours to notify Patrons of the change, all tickets will remain valid and refunds will not be issued. The Organiser reserves the right to alter advertised playing times and substitute artists if required to do so. No refunds will given for line-up changes.
5. The Organiser may at its own discretion refund Patrons if the Event is cancelled due to calamitous weather, an act of war or terrorism, or any event outside the control of the Organiser, collectively referred to as a Force Majeure event.
6. The ticket permits entry to the Event site 10.00am on Saturday 2 November, 2019.
7. On admission, Patrons agree to these terms and conditions and the ‘Event Site Rules’. The Organiser reserves the right to evict any Patron who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, a directive of Event staff, or is involved in illegal activity.
8. Patrons’ admission to the Event is conditional on a personal effects search. Patrons must consent to a search of bags, containers and person for glass, alcohol, gas bottles and any other banned items. Refusal to consent to a search will prevent entry to the Event or eviction, without refund.
9. Your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband that must be worn at all times during the Event. Lost, stolen or damaged wristbands will not be replaced or refunded.
10. Any patron possessing a prohibited item will not be admitted and/or evicted from the Event. This includes any of the following; glass, weapons, lasers, fireworks, animals (excluding authorised guide/companion dogs), drones and illicit drugs. Any patron found to be possessing a prohibited item will have it confiscated and it will not be returned. Depending on the item found the patron may be evicted from the event at security and managements discretion.
11. Any patron possessing alcohol may prohibited from entering the premises. The event arena is a licensed space and any alcohol found will be confiscated.
12. Recording devices such as video cameras or audio recorders are not permitted on the Event site without authority from the Organiser. Small still cameras and mobile phones are permitted for personal use only.
13. Patrons may be photographed and/or filmed at the Event and that these images may be used for a variety of printed, online and broadcast promotional and/or internal purposes in relation to the Event. If patrons do not wish to be photographed or filmed for these purposes, they must advise the photographer/camera operator.
14. Sound/video recordings of performances cannot be made without prior written consent of the Organiser. Photographs taken at the Event cannot be published without prior consent of the Organiser.
15. If you are removed from the Event and/or denied entry to the Event, you will not be entitled to any ticket refund and/or compensation.
16. The Event is an all ages event (15+ recommended). Anyone wishing to access licensed areas must be 18+ and show valid proof of Id. Patrons not carrying valid ID will be refused entry to the licensed area.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse a Patron admission to the Event and/or to evict any person from the Event if they are affected by alcohol or drugs, or act in contravention of any of these Terms and Conditions.